lunes, 4 de septiembre de 2017

Adding DACA to the Perspectivas de la Inmigración unit

My second unit in my Cultura y Civilización course this semester will be "Perspectivas de la Inmigración." This is what I have done in the past, but I am changing quite a few things!

One thing I am going to add is DACA. I created this doc (feel free to make a copy and use it) so that students can understand what DACA and Dreamers are.

My anchor for the unit will be the movie Ladrón que roba a ladrón. I think students will enjoy the movie. If you haven't seen it, check it out! It has a great ending.

I am also going to use the song "La Bestia" by Kinto Sol. Arianne Dowd has been creating some excellent resources to go along with this song and I will definitely use those! And here is a messy doc with two embedded readings and some activities that will help students understand the song. I may or may not end up using that!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario